Thursday, March 6, 2014

Kayak Surfing



Summer is officially over and it's now autumn. The weather is definitely a little cooler already. Surfing the waves in a kayak is a warmer alternative than regular surfing since I can wear a spray jacket, my legs don't get wet, and I can wear a cap under my helmet. This evening we saw someone kayaking in the surf with a Hector dolphin right next to him, playing in the waves with him! Apparently they like to do that sometimes. (Unfortunately it was a little too chilly for me!)

2 comments:

  1. Ohh!! this looks like you are having fun Cath?? I wish I was there! You will come home to Spring and Summer here in Canada---I can hardly wait for you to be here!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah- pretty fun. It will definitely be nice to go from fall back to summer again. I wish I could do that forever! It would be perfect....

    ReplyDelete